- In its 10-Q, Goldman Sachs (GS) says it expects litigation expenses to remain "high" and discloses a boost to reserves to $3.7B from $3.6M. Rumored a few days ago, Goldman is indeed under scrutiny for possible violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
- The bank also says it's under investigation over high-frequency trading, though it didn't specify which agency is having a look.
GS price at time of publication: $156.92. Check GS price now »
Was this email forwarded to you? Learn more about Seeking Alpha Alerts here »
Focus Articles on GS
- The 30 Best-Value Bond Trades With Maturities Of 1 To 5 Years by Donald van Deventer
- Goldman Sachs - 6.375% Is Good, But Peers Are Better by Rubicon Associates
- Bank Earnings: Goldman Sachs Vs. Morgan Stanley by John M. Mason
More News on GS
- Investigation of banks' Asian hiring practices expands May 7, 12:11 PM ET (Seeking Alpha)
- Clinton to Geithner: Slit Blankfein's throat? Nah May 9, 11:01 AM ET (CNBC)
- The ripple effects of housing's fading rebound May 9, 8:00 AM ET (CNBC)
Press Releases on GS
- Goldman Sachs to Present at Sanford C. Bernstein's 2014 Annual Strategic Decisions Conference (Business Wire)
- Goldman Sachs Closes Broad Street Real Estate Credit Partners II With Over $4 Billion in Capital Available to Invest in the Strategy (Business Wire)
- GSAM's Third Annual Insurance Survey Shows Insurers Are Going On the Offense to Combat Low Yields (Business Wire)
Related Articles on GS
- Kinder Morgan Warrants: Trash Courtesy Of Goldman Sachs by Alpha Hunter
- JPMorgan: Another Problem For Big Banks by Bill Maurer
- Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News by Wall Street Breakfast
Transcripts on GS
- The Goldman Sachs Group's Management Hosts Fixed Income Investor Conference (Transcript) by SA Transcripts
- Goldman Sachs Group's Management Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript by SA Transcripts
- The Goldman Sachs Group's Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript by SA Transcripts
Why are you receiving this? You subscribed to real-time News alerts at Seeking Alpha.
If this email was forwarded to you and you wish to receive this email directly, click here.
Manage your emails:
Get alerts on additional tickers and manage all your email alert choices here
I'm getting too many emails: manage your email alert choices
I'm no longer following GS: unsubscribe from all GS email alerts
This type of alert isn't helpful to me: unsubscribe from Breaking News alerts on GS
To ensure you receive these emails in the future, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book, contacts or list of safe senders.
Prices in this email are BATS Last Sale quotes.
Sent by Seeking Alpha, 345 7th Ave. Suite 1400 New York, NY 10001